C is for cookie, that’s good enough for meme…
gave me the letter “C“, and my job is to present ten things starting with C that I love, and thenyou all can request a letter too.
- Cousins… and siblings and parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles and especially my nieces… the whole famn damily.
- Cats, of which I have two: Random and Mavis.
- Chords, of the musical kind, whether listening or playing–insert all the bands I love here, otherwise I’ll go way over ten, but particular mention to the Grateful Dead… :)
- Cambot and Crow T. Robot and Bill Corbett and Frank Coniff, to say nothing of Tom Servo, Gypsy, Magic Voice, Mike, Joel, Trace, Kevin, Jim, Mary Jo, Patrick, and Paul (and juliewa and barbbb). MST3K is still the best comedy ever put on TV.
- Chris Eccleston and Colin Baker and all the other Doctors and Companions (Compania?)
- Computer. Duh. :)
- Columbus, as I love the hell out of my adopted home town.
- Cosmology and Cosmos, as I love the astrosciences.
- Coins, which I collect, and
- Courses, specifically of the golf and minigolf variety.
Next? No bizarre letters, I promise!
EDIT: Augh! I ran out of room for Cameras (specifically my Minolta XG1–film still beats binary), Cooking, the Caves of Steel and damn near everything else Asimov ever wrote, Roger Corman and the other masters of the B- (and Z-) movie, cable stitch and knitting in general… augh!