5 questions from , who got it from :
- Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
- I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
- You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
- When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
- you are suddenly given the one superpower you have always longed for since childhood. what is it, and what do you use it for?
Well, , , , , and would all tell you — and correctly — that it would be bird’s wings. And what would I use it for? Flying. :)
- five places you’d love to visit / live in.
Oh, dear. The lake house (see #4 below), or anywhere on one of Lake Erie’s islands (other than Put-in-Bay — that’s too commercial)
Somewhere near a public links course in Scotland, preferably one that’s on the Open Rota.
A restored period house in Victorian Village or German Village right here in Columbus.
And a couple of places to visit, rather than live: the Johann Sebastian Bach sites in Germany, and some ancestral sites (which would mean both England and Poland, mostly).
- describe a perfect evening.
Mostly, quiet. Maybe a little stargazing, with a better ‘scope than I currently have. The food and drink depend on the time of year. Curling up on the couch with some knitting and a cat, or a good book and a nice sippin’ whiskey. Getting a good sake and making ‘Sushi for Gaijin’.
- favorite childhood thing/memory?
Grandma and Grandpa’s place up on Lake Erie. Doing anything up there.
- roger delgado, anthony ainley, eric roberts, derek jacobi, or john simm?
Roger Delgado, Roger Delgado, Roger Delgado, Roger Delgado, Roger Delgado. And a little Derek Jacobi on the side. But Roger Delgado.