Archive for the ‘meme’ Tag
What the hell, I haven’t memed in ages. Schnarfed from Az:
I am in high school
I am in college/university
I’ve graduated college/university
I like my job
I’ve worked a job I’ve hated
I’ve never had a job
I am shorter than 5’5
I wear glasses
I have a tattoo
I have more than one tattoo
I don’t have tattoos but I want some
I have allergies
I’m self-conscious about my body
I’m sarcastic when annoyed
I’m shy (for which I try to cover with humor)
I’ve been called over-emotional
I have a strange sense of humour
I have red hair
I have blonde hair
I dye my hair regularly
I wear a piece of jewelry at all times (never, not even a wristwatch)
I am an only child
I have more than three siblings
I have a niece (two)
I have a nephew
I’ve failed a class
I couldn’t choose a favourite song
I can play an instrument (more than one)
I can speak two or more languages (sorta, and I can read about five or six)
I’ve hugged someone in the last 24 hours
I’ve kissed someone in the last 24 hours
I have a best friend
I’ve known my best friend for more than 10 years
I have met a friend from the internet (hell, I’ve met a partner on the internet)
I’ve kissed someone of the same sex
I’m in/have been in a long distance relationship
I’ve had a one night stand
I’ve had sex in the past month
I’ve been dumped more than I’ve dumped someone
I’ve cheated on someone
I’ve met someone famous
I’ve been out of my home country
I’ve broken a bone
I’ve spent more than six hours straight online (pff! Six? Amateurs!)
I’ve done volunteer work
I’ve won a prize at school
I have friends who are married
I have friends who have children of their own
I have been in a wedding party
I’ve ridden in a limousine
I am a morning person (much to my shock)
I am a night owl
I like anime
I like Disney movies
I like comedies more than action films
I like action films more than comedies
I always order dessert
I hate fast food
I can’t cook
I enjoy puns
I enjoy being alone
I read for pleasure
I don’t play video games
I believe in ghosts
I believe in aliens (but not that they’ve been here)
I enjoy conspiracy theories (and think they’re all bullshit)
I’ve been somewhere considered ‘haunted’
I’ve stayed up all night for no reason
I’ve had a Skype call with more than four people
I can’t keep secrets
I’m good with children (odd, considering where I work)
I’ve cheated on a test
I’ve watched an entire season of something in one day
I am wearing something green right now
I am wearing something yellow right now
I am wearing something purple right now
I’ve never tried alcohol
I’ve had alcohol while underage
I’ve played a drinking game
I’m scared of snakes
I’m scared of heights
I’m scared of spiders
I’m scared of clowns
I collect stamps
I collect comic books
I keep old bus/train tickets
I have more than three keyrings on my keys (I have three exactly)
I don’t know the words to my national anthem
I’ve been to a professional sports game
I’ve had my hair cut in the past month
I can’t swallow pills
I miss someone right now
5 questions from , who got it from :
- Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
- I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
- You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
- When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
Scarfed from cashewlou…
Use Google image search to search for following things and post 1 picture you find on the first page:
- The age you will be on your next birthday
- A place you’d like to travel
- Your favorite place
- Your favorite object
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite animal
- Your favorite color
- The town/city in which you live
- The name of a past pet
- The first name of a past love
- Your nickname/screen name
- Your first name
- Your middle name
- Your last name
- A bad habit of yours
- Your first job
- Your grandmother’s name
- Your major in college
Had from … XD
Had from who had it from , whom I don’t know.
Actually, Orson Welles was a planet by the end. Anyway, scarfed from , the “Which imaginary planet fits you” test. Too bad I’m a planet I’ve never heard of.
From friggin’ near my entire friendslist.
When you see this post, quote from Doctor Who on your LJ.
The problem with this meme is not in doing it … the problem is in picking ONE damn quote!
So I picked one from each Doctor.
- Eh? Doctor who? What’s he talking about? — An Unearthly Child
- Jamie: Have you thought up some clever plan, Doctor?
The Doctor: Yes Jamie, I believe I have.
Jamie: What are you going to do?
The Doctor: Bung a rock at it. — The Abominable Snowmen
- Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart: “Pompous, self-opinionated idiot,” I think you said, Doctor.
The Doctor: Yes, well, we don’t want to bear a grudge for a few hasty words, do we? No, not after all the years that we’ve worked together. Now, come along, my dear fellow. Put on a smile… — Inferno
- Hence, this new device. It’s called a randomizer, and it’s fitted to the guidance systems and operates under a very complex scientific principle called pot luck. — The Armageddon Factor
- An apple a day keeps the… ah, never mind. — Kinda
- Peri: Is there any intelligent life on this planet?
The Doctor: Apart from me, you mean? — Trial of a Time Lord
- There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there’s danger, somewhere there’s injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we’ve got work to do. — Survival
- The world’s about to end, and here I am, stuck in traffic. — The TV Movie (The Enemy Within)
- Excuse me, would you mind not farting while I’m saving the world? — Aliens of London
- Not bad for a man in his jim jams. Very Arthur Dent. Now there was a nice man. — The Christmas Invasion
Oh, and dig the next to last motivational poster on this thread on … MY EYES!
The American Film Institute has released an updated 100 best films listing. Bold those you’ve seen, strike out those you couldn’t make it through, italicize the ten you’d have put in the top 10.
OK, everybody… YOUR TURN!
There is no smoking in the theater.